Most initial consultations are with Attorney Kari Ann Fonte, unless your case involves specific issues best handled by another attorney in the firm. You can request an in-person consultation at our Coral Gables office. If more convenient for you, the consultation can be by telephone or video call (Skype).
Consultations last approximately 30 to 45 minutes, although longer consultations for unusually complex cases are available by special arrangement if necessary. Please let us know if you will require a consultation for more than one person. Extensive consultations for multiple people will be charged accordingly.
You will be advised of the consultation fee at the time your consultation is scheduled. If you retain our office within 10 days of the consultation, your consultation fee will be credited to your legal fees.
Documents to bring to the consultation
To maximize the benefit of your consultation, we recommend that you bring the following to your consultation:
All immigration documentation, including but not limited to:
- I-94 entry record.
- Visa approval notices.
- Receipt and approval or denial notices from applications previously filed.
- Copies of applications previously filed.
- Your lawful permanent resident card or citizenship certificate (if applicable).
- If you previously requested a copy of your file from Immigration through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), please bring the entire file.
- Any immigration court records, if applicable.
Any and all criminal records, including but not limited to:
- Certified copy of arrest report for each arrest (obtained from the arresting agency or police department).
- Certified copy of the charging document filed with the court, such as an Indictment or Information.
- Certified copy of plea agreement and/or transcript of plea.
- Certified copy of court disposition and sentence for each case.
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING CLIENT, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICES DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE ATTORNEY HANDLING YOUR CASE.
FLUENT IN SPANISH
Fully bilingual in English and Spanish to serve you better.
Learn about the current immigration landscape.
A complete solution to your immigration challenges.